MagBeam Tele Lens
MagBeam Tele Lens
- Shape your light into precision beam
- Throw light further
- Super focused beam
- Free Shipping on US orders over $100
- Out Of Stock
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Hassle Free Returns
Learn with MagMod
Level up your photography skills
Whether you’re an experienced pro or a novice new to photography, you're sure to find some helpful tips in growing library of videos.
Here's just a few videos to help you get the most out of photography!
- JJuliusVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIf delivers what it says it will
I appreciate the diligence to specs the website gave. It equipped me to make a decision that fit my needs and plan ahead on how to fit this into to future gigs.
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThe Magnificent MagBeam Tele Lens
This MadBeam Tele lens has given me the extra flash power and distance I need with lower power settings andfaster recycle times. Its collapsible design has enabled me to focus the size of the light I want, Now with this, the MagSnoot and four MagGrids I have the possibilities of focusing the light are endless. Thank You MagMod
- BTBob T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood but heavy
I have an Olympus FL-50R flash. It has all the usual click stops for bounce flash and one down for macro. Unfortunately, the MagMod Tele Lens is just to heavy and causes the flash head to droop. I have to use my left hand to hold it level. If level it works brilliantly. I’m working on making up a prop to prop up the MagMod off the camera’s lens.
- CYcharlie y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoMag beam design great - Fresnel a bit delicate
Used the Mag beam in Africa on a photo safari. Worked great. The system is fabulous. The only downside to the assembly is fresnel lens is a bit delicate and shattered in my photo bag on the return flight which was completely unexpected. Haven't had any troubles with any of the filters or other components before.