- Collapsible design is portable + gives you 2 beam angles
- Durable flexible silicone withstands drops and dings
- Magnetic modifiers attach quickly and securely
- Designed with gelling in mind with new Dome gels
- Metallic interior coating gives beautiful, even diffused light quality
- Designed for Godox/Flashpoint AD400/AD600 & All Bowen's Mount Strobes
- Designed for Profoto Strobes such as B10X, B1, etc..
- Comes with Bowens mount (Other mounts sold separately)
- In Stock - Ships within 1 business day
- Free Shipping on US orders over $100
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Hassle Free Returns
- Beginners & Hobbyists
All about the Reflector XL
All about the Reflector XL
Uncanny, Collapsible Design
Premium Material — Professional Grade Durability
Magnetic Meets Modular
Optimized Gelling For Dynamic Color Control
How it works
Give Your Strobe a Superpower
See it in Action
Learn with MagMod
Level up your photography skills
Whether you’re an experienced pro or a novice new to photography, you're sure to find some helpful tips in growing library of videos.
Here's just a few videos to help you get the most out of photography!
Shot with Reflector XL
MagMod gives you the tools to elevate your photography to the next level. See what our customers have shot using the Reflector XL
- JBJason B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoConvenient and Compact
I just got 6 new 800w Strobes and was not looking foreword to having to carry around bulky inconvenient modifiers when I set up for sporting events. Thank goodness for MagMod Reflector XL! I picked up 2 of the cases and they store all 6 of the reflectors. Looking forward to trying them out at a large event soon and the ease of adjusting their angle of coverage if required.ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FZFrank Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat Addition to the Magmod Arsenal
All I can think to say is, "Why didn't you guys think of this sooner?" Now I can use my big lights on location with a lot less to carry around and no fuss. Coupled with the new Magsphere XL and the X:L Grid, this is super easy to use in the studio or on location. Thank you for continuing to make my life easier with sensible and quality products,ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SLSally L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayWow factor
This is a game-changer for my beach portraits. Love everything about this reflector!ValueRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ADArno de B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOn-the-Go !
A super cool addition to our other MagMod modifiers and impossible to imagine our on-the-go workflow without. Another big advantage is that the reflector does not catch much wind and can therefore replace the softbox or umbrella in windy conditions.
- VSVictoria S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI've been waiting for this!
Finally, a super easy system for strobes! Previously I was using the traditional type of metal reflector over the bulb of my AD600, with those grids made out of easily bent metal. Hard to store, and easily dented. You know, the ones that have color "socks" that go over the reflector if you want to play with different color light.